All players on an Valley Football Club Raiders roster spot will follow the below rules:
I will treat my coaches, my teammates, other players, referees, and spectators with respect at all times.
I will be a positive role model and encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, teams, and fans at all times.
I will not bully, haze, express political reviews, nor racial slanders at any teammate or other person involved with the club or other teams/ clubs. I will report any of these acts to the coaches or staff members.
I will remember that all players have talents and weaknesses, the same as I do. I will never ridicule or yell at any player for making a mistake during a soccer game or during practice.
I will listen to my coaches and do what is asked of me in order to improve my game and my position on the team. If I need to leave a practice or game early I will inform my coaches in a timely manner.
While sitting on the bench during a game, I will watch the game and support my teammates who are in the game. I will provide only positive comments to the players on the field.
I understand that I am responsible for my uniform and my equipment.
I understand that I must be on time and play my best at all practices and games.
Once I am at the soccer field for practice, I will not utilize my cell phone to call or text anyone unless I receive approval from one of my coaches.
I will tell one of my coaches in advance if I cannot attend training, games, or other team events in advance.
I will never use social media to damage my reputation or our soccer community. I understand that posting hurtful information can destroy a friendship, family relationships, and even a soccer team in a matter of minutes. I will treat these words for what they are: permanent records that can never be erased.
I understand that drug use and other inappropriate behavior, including posting inappropriate information on any social media are grounds for dismissal from the team.
I will notify the Director of Coaching if a member of another club’s coaching staff or other club representative approaches them for purposes of recruitment.
I will commit to not recruit VFCR players to transfer to another soccer organization that is under contract.
I will participate exclusively with VFCR for the entire soccer year and not participate in any non-sanctioned training session or soccer event for the duration of this agreement without the written approval of the Director of Coaching
Penalties for violations:
· Behavioral, includes hazing, bullying, politics or racial- Violation will result in a 1 game-full season suspension with a final warning. Actions can be taken to full termination with the club and ban based on the nature of the act.
· Red Cards- 1-3 game suspension with the fees of the fine being issued to the player to pay. If the fine by the is not paid, suspension could continue until satisfied with an additional fine from the club. This action spans from players to coaches.
· Practice and Gameday expectations- Player are expected to show up on time to practice and gamedays. This could result in 1 game suspension or delayed activities during gamedays.
· Fan interaction- Players are expected to show fans the same respect as they would show any player, coaches, or staff in the VFCR camp. This action could result it a 1 game- full season suspension, up to full ban based on the nature of the action.
· Apposing Team Interaction- This action falls under the same guidelines as “Behavioral”.
We're the county club. Our values mean more than anything. We’re built by the county, for the county, we the county!
Valley Football Club Raider of Gilbert wants to make sure the overall fan experience is enjoyable and respectful for everyone in attendance. The club is deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment free of harassment and discrimination. We ask all fans to please abide by our code of conduct while visiting our home at Mesquite High School Stadium.
• Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow fans. We also ask for respect towards all referees, players, coaches, staff, and officials.
• Our professional soccer experience should ALWAYS be free from fighting, throwing of objects, attempts to enter the playing field, use of political or inciting comments, disorderly behavior, foul, sexist, racial, obscene, or abusive language.
• Fans are always expected to comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
• Fans should promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a ball enters the stands.
• Guests appearing to be intoxicated will be denied entrance into Mesquite High School Stadium.
• No bullying, No racial slanders… Period!
• Cameras and hand-held video may be brought into the stadium, provided they are intended for personal use and do not obstruct another guest's view. The recording of any game action onto any media/social media platform is strictly prohibited.
• Drones may NOT be flown over the stadium at any time.
• Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) and tobacco products are prohibited at Mesquite High School Stadium.
• Fans are encouraged to bring signs, flags and banners to support their team but any displays that are political, offensive or discriminatory in nature will be confiscated and may result in an ejection.
• Fans should consult the VFCR prohibited items list (below) for a full list of prohibited items at Mesquite High School Stadium.
• All bags and backpacks are subject to search by stadium security.
Fans found violating Valley FC Raiders code of conduct could face ejection from the event as well as potential bans from future VFCR events.
Soccer Club Union Maricopa Raiders
Copyright © 2021 Associated Sporting Club Group Holdings, LLC & ASCGH Community Sharing 501(c)3 - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy